POSITION: eBanking Assistant (Non Exempt role) - NYC
This position assists with all customer related issues for all aspects of online banking and provides support to eBanking team. Reporting directly to the Manager of Marketing & eBanking, incumbent assists with accomplishing Online Banking client support and marketing objectives. Responsibilities include main point of contact for online banking customer support as well as collaboration on the marketing efforts.
1. Handle all client inquiries for digital solutions by tracking issues, providing solutions or escalating to the appropriate person.
2. Respond to customer communications received through the online banking as well as the bank's general customer facing email.
3. Resolve all of a client’s Online Banking problems via phone or e-mail by identifying the customer's issue; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; contacting the right counterparty in the bank to expedite correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
4. Onboard new customers to the online banking system, ensure all users are trained and customers can utilize the system for their daily banking activities.
5. Onboard and train clients how to utilize the mobile application.
6. Oversee monthly system utilization and customer transactions by creating monthly usage reports.
7. Collaborate with business functions (Bankers and CSAs) to cross sell additional digital products clients are not utilizing and can benefit from.
8. Act as liaison between Client Services and internal operations regarding Bank digital products and services.
9. Recommend potential products or services to the eBanking team by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with knowledge of accepted banking practices.
Hebrew speaking is preferable.
Must be customer focused, provide top level customer service both internally within the bank and to outside customers.
Understand, in depth, the product range or service, and is able to recommend changes to meet the needs of customers.
Understand the application of business and/or banking legal concepts and conventions to day to day operations.
Proficient in a number of the Bank’s standard packages and/or systems.
Understand local system capabilities, limitations, constraints, and impact on service delivery, and is able to manage their use by a team.
Must be able learn new things quickly and be able to teach others. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Proactive and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
Ability to comfortably work with large groups of people at all levels of management in a fast-paced environment.