Relationship Manager, Tech Banking, AVP Level - NYC
A hungry, dedicated, creative, entrepreneurial, team player with demonstrated ability to attract and retain new clients, develop customer relationships and cultivate referral sources. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of the tech and startup industry, trends, industry sectors, as well as knowledge of key players, events and hubs within the tech ecosystem in NYC. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships and referral network. An organized, focused contributor and capable of multi-tasking. Excellent Hebrew and English skills: Fluent in both verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work independently in a fast moving environment and maintain focus. Credit skills/ financial knowledge of tech industry a plus.
1. Identify, create and manage new Tech and Startup banking clients through means such as networking, research and industry conferences, external data sources, referrals.
2. Increase the size of the department’s portfolio in terms of deposits and loans.
3. Maintain a constant pipeline of prospects and apply strategies to convert leads into sales.
4. Take part in the development and presentation of credit applications to the ’s Credit Committee in order to obtain approval for new or renewed credit facilities.
5. Closely monitor and track metrics related to client acquisition and conversion on a monthly and quarterly basis.
6. Stay up to date on news and trends in the tech and startup industry, be informed of emerging areas or new competitors.
7. Actively represent TECH and our values within the NYC startup ecosystem at tech events.
8. Maintain and enhance your existing network of players within the NYC tech ecosystem in order to generate referrals and make introductions.
9. Serve as the primary relationship contact for a portfolio of customers, care for their banking needs by internally facilitating within the different departments of the bank.
10. Learn and maintain a deep understanding of ’s products and services.
11. Effectively manage multiple tasks in order to meet goals and objectives.
12. Perform other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
Experience Needed: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tech ecosystem or financials services.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree. MBA desirable.
Banking, Financial Services, and Tech Banking.